These were literally one of the easiest recipes I’ve ever tried. And absolutely Delicious!
- 2 Sweet Potatoes
- 1 Chicken Breast (Boneless & Skinless)
- 1/2 Green Pepper, 1/2 Red Pepper, 1/2 Yellow Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Chili Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Salt & Pepper
- Wax Paper
Preheat Oven 400 Degrees
- Take 2 Sweet Potatoes and poke them 6-10 times with a fork. Microwave for 5 min.
- Take them out, cut in 1/2 and scoop out the center of the Sweet Potato (leave some potato inside-Like a Potato Skin)
- Place them on Wax paper close together.
- Cut 1/2 Green, Yellow and Red Peppers into slices and then 1/2 (place on wax paper)
- Make a seasoning of: 2TSP Chili Powder, 1 TSP Cumin, 1 TSP Garlic Powder, 1 TSP Salt, 1 TSP Pepper, mix together with fork.
- Sprinkle Olive Oil on everything, then sprinkle with seasoning.
- Place Chicken Breast on-top of Peppers Drizzle with Oil & seasoning, flip & repeat
- Put entire Sheet into Oven for 20 min.
- Shred chicken & mix with peppers, place inside of Potato Skins
- Top with Cheese and bake for 5 more min