Here is another Yummy from our meal prep this week. We’re chowing down on this bad boy for dinner this week. The best part is, it is totally 21 Day Fix Approved!
21 Day Fix Containers: 1-1/2- Green; 1 Red; 1 Orange; 2 Tablespoons OIL
- Stir Fry Veggies or Veggies to cut up (Your Choice)
- Pork, cut into small pieces
- Olive Oil
- Reduced Sodium Soy Sauce
- Cauliflower Rice
- Cook Cauliflower Rice according to instructions (we just sautéed ours until a little softer)
- Portion 1/2 a Green Container of Cauliflower Rice in Container/Plate
- In a pan (or Wok) saute 1 Garlic clove in 1TBs of Olive Oil
- Add Pork and brown
- Portion out 1 Red Container and place on top of Cauliflower Rice
- Now add Another TBs of Olive Oil to the pan/wok and a little more garlic to saute
- Add your vegetables to the pan
- Add in 2 TBs of Soy Sauce and continue to cook until a little browning/softening
- Portion 1 Green container of Veggies on-top of the Pork/Cauliflower
When you heat up just do 1-1/2minutes in the microwave. You might ask why I put the veggies on top of the pork, it’s because the veggies contain the most juices/flavor (soy sauce) so it will drip down to the meat but not overly mush the Cauliflower.
Super easy, and Super Yummy! Try it!