- It makes you feel GOOD. Have you ever quit a fitness program because it was too hard or made you SO sore? Country Heat is the opposite of that. You’re just having a blast moving to great music, and oh yeah, you’re losing weight and getting in shape too.
- Working out has never been this fun. Did we mention that it’s FUN? With all the booty shaking and hand clapping, it’s pretty much the best workout for people who claim they don’t like to work out. And if you’re already in shape, then it’s perfect for those days when you just don’t feel like doing burpees or lifting weights.
- No dance experience… No problem. You don’t have to be a good dancer — or even a mediocre dancer — to do Country Heat. The moves are easy to learn. All you do is follow along. No need to memorize anything, just let loose and go with the flow.
- The music is strategically AWESOME. If you love country music, this is a shoo-in for you. Oh, you say you’re not a country fan? We dare you to try it and not love it. The high-energy music pulls these workouts along. It lifts you up, gets you into the beat, and creates a party vibe that makes you dance a little harder… and burn more calories.
- Southern Spiced French Toast with Bananas and Pecans. You actually get to eat that. Because delicious (and Southern-themed) recipes are part of the program — and they’re healthy AND easy to make. The Country Heat Eating Plan is just as easy to follow as the workouts.
- Shakeology is obviously a key part of the nutrition plan too, because you need that healthy energy when you’re dancing like no one’s watching. And this means more recipes. And more deliciousness.
- Your whole family will want to do it with you. If you follow Country Heat on social media, you’ll see moms, dads, kids, grandparents, even the family dog getting into the workouts. That’s because these workouts are fun for any fitness level. And when you get the entire family involved in a healthy lifestyle, it’s that much easier to stick with your program!
Did we get you excited to try Country Heat for yourself? You can learn more about it here.