Some of the things I absolutely love about the 21 Day Fix is that I haven’t had to really “diet” I’ve been enjoying food that I really love, just cooking it different and being more thoughtful about what I put in my body.
Check out this amazing recipe for a Taco Bowl my husband and I made this week for our lunches.
21 Day Fix Counter- 1 Red, 1 Blue, 2 Green, 1 Yellow
- Ground Turkey
- Taco Seasoning
- Cauliflower Rice
- Black Beans
- Chopped Veggies (Tomato, Onion, Cilantro, Green Pepper)
- Mexican Cheese
- Guacamole (Optional)
- Cook Ground Turkey, season with Taco Seasoning (Or any flavorful seasoning)
- Drain and put to the side
- Cook Cauliflower Rice (Got ours from Trader Jose, just sautéed a little)- Scoop 1/2 Green Container Place in dish
- Use a Yellow Container of Black Beans, place on-top of Cauliflower Rice
- Saute Zucchini in small slices (not overdone to mushy) Scoop 1 Green container place in dish
- Place Red Container of Taco Meat on top
- Put 1/2 Green Container of Fresh Veggie Ingredients on top
- Place Blue Container of Mexican Cheese on top
- Place Fresh Cilantro on top
- (Optional) Guacamole on top
Heated up in 2 minutes from meal prep in refrigerator over-night. Super easy, so much flavor, delicious and so filling!!