Make these amazing Egg Bites last night for our weekly meal prep! Super easy and totally 21 Day fix approved!
You will use, 1 Red, and 1 Green for this recipe.
- 6 Eggs
- 3 Green Containers of Veggies (We used Green Peppers, Onions, Tomatoes & Spinach)
- Spray Oil (I used Coconut Oil)
- Preheat Oven 350 degrees
- Cut up all your veggies and measure out 3 Green Containers in a bowl
- Crack all 6 Eggs and Scramble
- Pour the egg mix into your 12 Muffin pan evenly (each will have about 1/2 an egg)
- Start taking handfuls of Veggies and putting in the Muffin holes, pushing down so some egg comes towards the top
- Bake for 15 minutes. (Or until Egg is cooked)
When you’re ready to eat, you get 4 total, and you heat them for 1 minute. I put hot sauce on but that is optional!
Very Filling too!